Photoshoot Competition Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the competition run Worby Ltd for the chance to win a makeover photoshoot at the Essex Photo Studio.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 5th January 2011 in order to be valid.
- The winner will be chosen at random by 7th January 2011 and informed by telephone/email/letter
- The winners name will be publicly announced on all websites owned and managed by Worby Ltd, including Facebook pages, Twitter and all blogs related to, owned and managed by Worby Ltd should the winner give their permission for Worby Ltd to do so.
- No further information will be disclosed about the winner barring their name. Worby Ltd complies with UK Data Protection act 1998 and is registered with Information Commissioners Office.
- The competition prize is a professional make-over photoshoot for one person at Worby Ltd’s professional Essex Photo Studio, including professional hair and make-up for one person, two A4 prints, 1 10×8 framed print and 10 images on CD
- The winner needs to confirm their acceptance of the prize within 28 days of being informed of the win otherwise the prize will be offered to one other person at random.
- The prize is valid for 6 months after the date of acceptance.
- Should the prize not be “collected” within 6 months it will become void and will no longer be available.
- The winner has the right to decline the prize at anytime.
- The date of the photoshoot must be suitable for both the winner and Worby Ltd.
- Any travel costs for the winner to get to the Essex Photo Studio will be at their own expense.
- Worby Ltd has the right to alter the date of the photoshoot up to 7 days prior to the photoshoot date.
- Should the winner cancel the photoshoot within 7 days of the booking date they will become liable for the photoshoot costs.
- All prints and retouched images will be sent to the winner within 30 days from the date of the photoshoot.
- No “raw” unretouched images will be given to the winner.
- The winner must not sell any images from the photoshoot for personal financial gain. Should they wish to submit any images for syndicating they will need to get written confirmation from Worby Ltd.